Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Few Things.

i don't ever want to forget this face.

I have some very important things to tell you today. First, my little man and I shopped at Target yesterday. He needed some new play shoes, and I needed to get out of the house. :) I left the GPS on in my car and didn't drive it for three days last weekend, and the car was DEAD. This is the second time I've done this, mind you. Very annoying, BUT, at least it's just a dead battery. I'm always afraid it's going to be something huge that costs 1000 dollars to fix. Thankfully, Matth just had to take it to an auto store, charge it up for free, and bring it back home!  ( I wrote this post in May, finished it today. whoops.)

helping with yard work.

eating a little dirt.


Anyway, I was itching to leave the house after a week of not driving anywhere. I remember my grandmother telling me she had three babies at home all day, every day while my grandfather was gone for months on end (in the Navy), and no car to go anywhere. I think she went for lots and lots of walks, and said a play yard was the trick to her sanity. :)



the lips come out when he's focused.

Okay, back to Target. I got Eli some little boat shoes that he can play in the mud with. If his little feet were a tad bigger, I would buy him some crocs that would rinse easily. I got these little shoes at Target, and he gets so many compliments on them. Cheap and cute- my kind of shoe.



eli and his lovey.
Next, Eli and I have a favorite snack. Sabra roasted pine nut hummus. Delish. I wait until they have a sale at Kroger, and I always get two of them. Eli could eat it for an entire meal. I eat it with Stacy's Simply Naked pita chips, and Eli likes to lick it off the chip. Or, sometimes we toast a piece of bread and slather it on there for part of his meals. http://sabra.com/products/Roasted-Pine-Nut-Hummus

Last, I'm in the market for a jogging stroller. I don't really know what kind to get. Fixed front wheel or not? If I get a single now, am I just going to have to get a double when we have two babies? Are the "nicer" $200 strollers really nicer?


mad at me for not giving him my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment