Saturday, June 19, 2010

Praying for my Marriage.

With that post title, one might think my marriage is in trouble...it's not. I'm ridiculously in love with my hot hubby. However, I think one's marriage is always somewhat in trouble. Meaning, I think there are so many distractions and temptations and attacks on marriages that it's important to always fight for my marriage. Right now, my life is FULL of distractions. There's work outside and inside the home, raising an infant, cleaning house, taking care of pets, managing our time well, cooking dinner, grocery shopping, running errands, television, etc. All of these things sometimes take precedence over other things, namely, my relationship with my hubby. I try to do a little devotional each morning while Eli takes his morning nap ( at 8:00 a.m. mind you, b/c yes, we're up at 6:30). My go to place is this website. Today's devotion struck a chord with me. I need to pray more fervently for my marriage and my hubby. I need to pray with a purpose, not just "Bless our marriage". Go check out that link; it's a good one. I even wrote them all down so I can carry these prayer reminders with me.
http://internetcafedevotions.com/2010/06/praying-for-our-marriages/



And because blogs aren't any fun without pictures:


1 year wedding anniversary in our apt.




2 year wedding anniversary in Tybee Island, Ga

1st 4th of July as a married couple.

A hot hubby with a sweet baby.

A sweet baby with a fat belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment