Monday, August 30, 2010

Well, Hello There.

Where have I been you ask? Well, turns out between my new doctor-imposed nursing schedule and my no-napping baby, there isn't much free time left in the day.
Hot Hubby had to go to Vegas of all places for a work trip all last week, so the little man and I packed up the whole house and went to stay with my mom in Franklin.
Although I didn't take one stinkin' picture, we had tons of fun.
Tuesday, we visited sweet baby Audrey with my friend Missy, who's expecting a precious babe in February. Audrey's gorgeous just like her mommy, and I am super super jealous of her sleep schedule. Her husband works from home and has decided to work all night and keep Audrey while momma gets lots of needed sleep. He then sleeps during the day while Jessie takes over. My poor hubby had to hear about that one just a few million times. Plus, they have a gorgeous new home and I want to move in with them.


            Missy with baby Audrey. Clearly she's a natural, which is good, b/c she's got a baby in that belly!
Who does she look like? Neither one. Not yet anyway.

P.S. Who in the world looks this good after birth? Jessie, that's who.

Wednesday, my mom came home early from work so she could get in some Eli time.

Thursday, I had a playdate over at my friend Corinne's with my other friend Katie. They both have precious babies, Olivia and Aiden. We went out to eat that night with Jenna and Christa. It was so very good to get in some girl time, especially with all the girlies I have grown up with. I miss them all the time and can't wait to spend time with them when I'm home. Things are a little different these days, as we all have babies with us now.

Olivia showing Eli how tummy time is done.

This is actually about 3 months ago, but that's Katie. And Aiden. Aren't they beautiful?


Olivia has a little sister Ava coming in February, so she wanted some practice holding babies. Eli wasn't so sure.

Friday, my mom came home early again to spend time with Eli. I picked up Matth from the airport and my brother John and his wife Samantha came to visit from Huntsville. They hadn't seen Eli since he was born, so it was great to see them too.

Saturday, we packed up and headed off to Matth's grandparents for a quick visit, and then headed on home. It was a whirlwind of a trip, but so much fun. And here we are, up to our eyeballs in dirty laundry unpacked suitcases, and to top it off, somehow I got sick. So, I'm trying to avoid getting any sicker and at the same time, trying to avoid getting everyone else sick!

P.S. Every single picture I stole off facebook, so thanks for the pics gals.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to have made it on your blog!! You're too sweet! So glad I got to see you on your visit! Can't believe we didn't take any pictures :(

    ReplyDelete