Sunday, December 12, 2010

Man Oh Man.

Hi friends! I have been completely neglecting this ole' blog lately, but I feel like I have good reasons. We have been out of town for the past 5 weekends in a row!! We are so glad to be home for awhile!

We went home to help out while my mom had back surgery for a week in early November...
This little turkey had a good first Thanksgiving...
We got lots of visiting in with Deanie and Papa...
We started sporting a new top tooth, and number two is coming in any day now.
We've started wearing our Christmas footed pajamas...
We've taken lots of rides on daddy's shoulders...

I tried to learn how to color, but decided I would rather just eat the paper instead...
I helped mama rake the leaves outside...


My best friend Katie tied the knot...
to this former Vols player...
while they got their pictures taken, I got to play with this happy fella...

but as soon as we got back, things went a little downhill...
the big, bad croup virus got us, and we had lots of fussy days and sleepless nights...

we learned how to pull up and let go, which means we got our first black eye...

it's snowing outside, and we're getting our smiles back...
and all of this have left us one big tired family...
so we're taking it easy and gearing up for the holidays!!

This Santa mama has been wrapping gifts tonight and can't wait to see Eli play with his gifts (eat the wrapping paper) on Christmas morning!!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of him bundled up in the stroller is just adorable!!! Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the 2nd to last picture!! i hope eli is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete