Thursday, March 3, 2011

Embrace the Camera.

A sweet friend of Matthew's mom made this outfit for Eli before he was born. It's been hanging in his closet just waiting for Eli to grow into it. I love outfits like these, and think babies just look so darn sweet in them. I have been on the lookout for some cute boy shoes now that Eli's walking, but can't seem to find what I want. We took these pics after church the other day so we could send them to Amy and thank her for her sweet outfit.
 I think maybe he looks like me just a little. :)

Right after this picture, he shook free from his daddy and walked on over to me. He's not all the way there yet, but close!

Get in the picture with your family!
andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this is totally cute! ya'll do look totally alike!

    ReplyDelete