Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dressing up baby...

Babylegs! I got this pair from a cute boutique down the street called Me and Mommy to be...Eli has a while to grow into them, but we just roll the bottoms up for now...so cute!
Excuse the bad photography skills. One handed and a squirmy baby don't make for the best shots...also ignore the double chin. Hopefully that will go away soon too!
One of my bestest friends Corinne brought me TONS of her newborn cloth diapers to try before I make the investment. She has lots of newborn sized BumGenius and FuzziBunz diapers, and I am leaning towards the GDiapers once Eli is a little bigger. I don't want to purchase the newborn sizes as I know he will grow out of them very quickly! He hated being on is tummy as you can tell from his face, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of that cute bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment