Friday, January 7, 2011

Embrace the Camera.

There's a little blog I read about a girl named Emily who has 4, count them, 4 kiddos. They are all adorable, and she's adorable, and she does this little thang called "Embrace the Camera." She encourages mommas to get in the pictures with your kids instead of always being behind the camera. Moms are pretty much the ones who are responsible for capturing all their family memories, and one day, your kids will want to look back and see YOU in the pictures with them. Smiling. Having fun. I have tried to make it a point to get IN the pictures more with my little barracuda. Here we are doing our nightly ritual. I was cooking in the kitchen, and Easy E was crawling around like a madman, pulling up on my pant legs while I tried to move around the kitchen. I grabbed my baby, Daddy-O grabbed the camera, and here it is:
Hair in a ponytail, wearing a sweatshirt, and E in his jammies, but a pic of the two of nonetheless. Now it's YOUR turn...go get in the picture with your kiddo!! 

Here are the official rules in Emily's own words:


1. take a picture with you and your kids/spouse/family member/pet/whatever.

2. blog about that picture and include a link to our blog, or grab our button.

3. link your blog post up on mr. linky below.

4. visit the other embracers...give each other lots of compliments about how good we look with our greasy hair and sweatpants velour jogging suits on. cause yah, we need a little boost when it's been days since our last shower.

5. have fun!

http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/
 
This is supposed to be done on Thursday, but yesterday I wanted to focus on Sara and her family, not on me. Please remember to keep praying and pray hard.

1 comment:

  1. I so need to do that! And Josh is a horribe photographer so I never give him the camera! ha!

    ReplyDelete