Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rolling Along and A Bath.

Life is rolling along over here, and I just haven't had too much to say lately. We celebrated one of my best friend's baby showers this past weekend, and it always takes us a few days to get back in the swing of things here at home. The little man has been kind of fussy, and his papa and daddy are sick, so we're hoping it's not coming to him too.
So fresh and so clean clean (outkast, anyone?)


 He's wondering what in the world I am doing, but he's a little too cold to move at the moment.
                                                    Sweet little clean nibbly toes...
                                                                Wrinkled piggies from a warm bath
              And he warmed up and tried to escape. Don't worry, I caught him...and pinched that precious bottom a few times while I was at it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jane, he is just so cute! I love these pictures! Mom said she ran into you at church a few weeks ago. Maybe we can catch each other next time ya'll are in Franklin. I told my mom I think we would be great friends in real life! Ha! I guess blog world will have to do for now :) Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete