Wednesday, November 17, 2010

6 Weeks!

6 weeks until Christmas--that's crazy!!

Here I am, supporting shutterfly this year, because guess what? If I blog about this promotion, I get 50 free cards!! They also have free shipping over $30 right now, and 20% off all cards...quite the deal!

Besides getting free cards, I happen to already like Shutterfly! I order huge quantities of pictures from the every couple months...I'm talking, like 400 at a time--yes, Eli is the firstborn baby and grandson on both sides. I hear the amount of picture taking dwindles after the first. For now though, I order my prints from Shutterfly. I also ordered my birth announcements from them, and loved them!

That picture of my tiny 3 week old is still up on my fridge today!

I just have to choose my card and plant a family picture on the front, and mail them off to you sweet friends!
I've been having a hard time choosing a card because a lot of them are cute, but here's the link so you can peruse the options yourself! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

My faves?: Oh holy night, Christmas 2010, Shimmer sparkle shine, Peace and love, and Family Wall Noir.

Go check out the form for yourself and then send me a cute picture of your family!
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Jane! I just signed up, so I get 50 free 4x6 prints as well! Yay

    ReplyDelete