Do you have these days? Where a million thoughts run through your head? Please say you do. What are your confessions? Or am I alone here. :)
1. I am ready to start playing Christmas music. Is it too early?
2. I wish we could have Thanksgiving and Christmas with my own little family this year. Is that weird and anti-social?
3. I am already thinking about a theme for Eli's first birthday. I didn't think I would ever be that prepared as to be a mom who plans big birthdays. But it's his first!! :)
4. I finally just got Eli a sleep sack at consignment for $2.50, and why in the world did I wait so long? I feel 100x better knowing he is warm all night and that blanket is nowhere near his face. And Matth likes that I don't make him get out of bed 5 times to check and make sure he's okay.
5. I still think it's really funny watching Eli poop. TMI? Definitely.
6. I have a bright orange outfit for Eli almost done. I made it for football games, but we aren't going to one. I made it for Halloween. Missed that occasion. Now I'm "making" it for Thanksgiving. Please let me finish before he outgrows it.
7. I need to work out. I don't want to.
8. I need to have my hair highlighted. I went last in July. I don't want to do that either.
9. I could buy Eli cute clothes all day. Just not for me. I am too cheap to spend money on myself.
10. I'm getting my camera for Christmas. matth's grandparents are gifting it to me; they just don't know it yet. They are extremely generous, and I will be able to buy it with their gift of a big check. I can't wait. I'm still trying to convince Matth I need it BEFORE the holidays so I can document his first Thanksgiving and Christmas properly. :)